Our knowledge organisers are created to support our curriculum projects. They set out beautifully the key facts and information that children need to use and remember as they progress across the curriculum.
Each knowledge organiser includes:
• Essential facts about a topic, laid out in easily digestible chunks.
• Key vocabulary, technical terms and their meanings.
• Ambitious levels of literacy including a topic glossary.
• High-quality images including maps, diagrams and photographs.
• Timelines and significant dates where appropriate.
• Famous quotations, if relevant.
‘They allow us to identify and assess key knowledge that we want to ensure the children learn – this is often straight from their knowledge organisers.’
Cormac Murphy, Headteacher at All Faiths Children’s Academy
‘The use of knowledge organisers and their ability to link new learning with previous and explain where they are going next is five star.’
Lindsey Wain, Deputy Head Teacher at Hartburn Primary School
You can download your file by clicking the button below.Download file