Science Pack – Worms
Written and tested by our expert in primary science, Dr Fran, this pack of 6 easy to use investigations is based on the topic, worms.
With an investigation for each year group, this pack is perfect for a whole school science week project.
- Year 1 – What can worms sense?
- Year 2 – Where do worms like to live?
- Year 3 – How do worms move?
- Year 4 – Can worms sense danger?
- Year 5 – How do worms reproduce?
- Year 6 – How many worms are underground?
Delivery: 3-5 working days
About Love to Investigate
Get your class excited about science with our series of 126 practical scientific investigations. They cover tricky topics in new and unusual ways while encouraging children to be curious, ask questions and explore the world around them. You’ll also have no problems getting them up to speed and interested, with topics including evolution, mechanisms and air resistance.