Science Pack – Physics
Written and tested by our expert in primary science, Dr Fran, this pack of 6 easy to use investigations is based on the topic, Physics.
With an investigation for each year group, this pack is perfect for a whole school science week project.
- Year 1 – How does it move?
- Year 2 – Do all balls bounce?
- Year 3 – What does friction do?
- Year 4 – Can we block sound?
- Year 5 – How do we know the Earth is round?
- Year 6 – What colour is a shadow?
Delivery: 3-5 working days
About Love to Investigate
Get your class excited about science with our series of 126 practical scientific investigations. They cover tricky topics in new and unusual ways while encouraging children to be curious, ask questions and explore the world around them. You’ll also have no problems getting them up to speed and interested, with topics including evolution, mechanisms and air resistance.