Science Pack – Animals
Written and tested by our expert in primary science, Dr Fran, this pack of 6 easy to use investigations is based on the topic, Animals.
With an investigation for each year group, this pack is perfect for a whole school science week project.
- Year 1 – Whose poo?
- Year 2 – How many arms does an octopus have?
- Year 3 – What do owls eat?
- Year 4 – What do squirrels eat?
- Year 5 – Why do birds lay eggs?
- Year 6 – Why do birds have different beaks?
Delivery: 3-5 working days
Out of stock
About Love to Investigate
Get your class excited about science with our series of 126 practical scientific investigations. They cover tricky topics in new and unusual ways while encouraging children to be curious, ask questions and explore the world around them. You’ll also have no problems getting them up to speed and interested, with topics including evolution, mechanisms and air resistance.