Science Pack – 60-minute science
Written and tested by our expert in primary science, Dr Fran, this pack of 6 easy to use investigations can all be completed in just 60 minutes.
With an investigation for each year group, this pack is perfect for a whole school science week project.
- Year 1 – How does it feel?
- Year 2 – What shape is a bubble?
- Year 3 – What are our joints for?
- Year 4 – Are all liquids runny?
- Year 5 – Why do planets have craters?
- Year 6 – Why is holly prickly?
Delivery: 3-5 working days
About Love to Investigate
Get your class excited about science with our series of 126 practical scientific investigations. They cover tricky topics in new and unusual ways while encouraging children to be curious, ask questions and explore the world around them. You’ll also have no problems getting them up to speed and interested, with topics including evolution, mechanisms and air resistance.