Our new and updated Reception ILPs bring our EYFS curriculum bang up to date and include many new features linked to feedback from schools (requests for the ELG to be identified) and responses to national initiatives (the identification of SMSC and FBV in children’s learning.)
These changes and the additional new features listed below, better support practitioners in providing quality learning experiences, while saving time and raising standards.
New features include:
- ELG skills and Exceeding ELG skills: to help practitioners plan for increasing challenge, especially during the later parts of the year when children are working towards end of year assessments.
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) skills: to support practitioners in promoting these aspects of learning in accordance with Ofsted requirements.
- Linked enhanced provision: to help practitioners plan enhanced provision that is linked to focused group work.
- New Innovate Boards: to help practitioners with their observations and planning.
- Bespoke resources identified in the ILP: to support practitioners with their planning.
- Hundreds of new resources: to better support practitioners in bringing activities to life. Including bespoke videos.
- Electronic Coverage Checker: to help practitioners identify their coverage of the EYFS Typical Behaviours and ELG.
- Newly updated Pupil Tracking Booklet: to help practitioners record and track children’s progress over the year.
- Newly updated ILP coverage documents: to help practitioners with an at-a-glance view of ILP coverage.
- An additional summer-themed project: to give practitioners more project choices during the summer term.
- New planning templates: to help practitioners plan for the medium and short term.
- Book lists: to help practitioners know which books are recommended in each ILP.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more, call us on 03333 20 8000 or email email@example.com.