From May 2016, national curriculum attainment targets for mathematics will be assessed with new end-of-key-stage SATS tests. All eligible children in maintained and specialist schools, academies and free schools must take them. Are your children ready? We can help.
What are Cornerstones Arithmetic Tests?
We've created a set of tests that mirror the style of the incoming 2016 SAT Paper 1. Cornerstones Arithmetic Tests are easy to use and designed to help your children prepare for their statutory test. They are fully mapped to national curriculum programmes of study, which means you can easily assess your children's progress at intervals throughout the year.
- Easy to use.
- Photocopy friendly.
- Fully mapped to the national curriculum.
- Answers provided.
- Teacher guidance.
Make baseline judgements now
Order Cornerstones Arithmetic Tests now and start using them straight away. You can set your baseline judgements without levels for Years 1 to 6 and get yourself ahead of the game for showing progress next year.
- Easily track whether children are working below, towards, at or above age-related expectations.
- Support judgement on individual children's attainment.
- Highlight gaps in learning and inform planning.
- Identify children's strengths and weaknesses and set targets.
- Provide suitable challenge while maintaining a child's self-esteem and confidence.
- Report on children's progress across school.
Find out more!
Start preparing for the 2016 SAT Paper 1 and set your baseline judgements now. Call us on 03333 20 8000 to speak to one of our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the product page.
Update October 2015
Our new Reasoning Papers 2 and 3 are now available. Get more information and free samples from our Maths Tests products page.