Date(s) - 22/02/2018
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Westfield House, The Links
East of England
Come join us at The Eastern Education and Academies Show, we will exhibiting a selection of our products and our lovely school's consultants will be happy to answer any questions.
We are hosting a workshop session from 11:00am – 11:40am in Workshop Room 2. Come along to here more about Ofsted's new curriculum requirements and how we can help schools stay one step ahead.
How to evidence Ofsted’s new curriculum requirements.
In line with proposed changes to the new Inspection Framework (Ofsted), schools will be expected to evidence a clear curriculum structure and an understanding of what children should be learning at each stage. This workshop will demonstrate how to stay one step ahead of the predicted requirements by:
- building a secure curriculum structure with the help of the Cornerstones pedagogy
- designing a broad and balanced curriculum using Cornerstones' Imaginative Learning Projects
- ensuring comprehensive national curriculum coverage using Cornerstones' online coverage checker
- implementing purposeful lessons using Cornerstones' weekly lesson plans
- evidencing impact and progress using Cornerstones' online assessment platform