Date(s) - 05/07/2019
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Unit 6 Fields End Business Park
The Cornerstones Curriculum is evolving. With almost 10 years of experience and after extensive consultation with schools, we are excited to announce that our new curriculum platform will launch in September 2019.
To give colleagues in local schools an early viewing, we are opening our doors and inviting you to find out more.
The event will include:
• an overview of the implications for curriculum from the new Ofsted inspection framework, and how Cornerstones can help your school better meet those expectations
• a brief demonstration of how we can help you design, deliver and manage your curriculum
• an overview of our brand new knowledge-rich projects, with even more rigorous coverage of the aims, skills and knowledge in the national curriculum
• an explanation of how spoken language and literacy underpin all aspects of our curriculum
• an opportunity to sample some of our high-quality resources, including knowledge organisers
• afternoon tea and an opportunity to network with colleagues and Cornerstones staff.
We hope you can join us at this event. However, if you are unable to attend, please contact us on 03333 20 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bespoke individual viewing. Online and school viewings are both available.