Date(s) - 17/11/2017
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
St Davids Park Interchange
Creative conversations about curriculum
Want to find out about forthcoming changes to the Welsh curriculum? Want to know what Cornerstones can do to help? Then don’t delay in booking your free place on the Cornerstones Curriculum Conference and join in with creative conversations about what makes an effective and exciting primary curriculum.
With a range of exciting workshops to attend, this conference is a must do for anyone interested in curriculum, creativity, innovation and learning.
- The importance of pedagogy for teaching and learning
- The importance of a broad and balanced curriculum
- Cornerstones Curriculum Wales
- Rich experiences for writing
- Investigative science in the primary curriculum
- RE in the Welsh curriculum
- Managing the Digital Competence Framework in the classroom
Who should attend?
Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, senior and middle leaders.
Benefits of attending
- Find out the most up to date information about curriculum changes for Wales including DCF
- Meet schools from across Wales to share experiences and ideas.
- Be inspired by an exciting variety of speakers on a variety of curriculum issues and subjects.
- Refresh your enthusiasm for and understanding of curriculum change.
- Meet Scott Quinnell – Finding young people’s passions and the impact on learning.
- Ty Goulding, Head of Curriculum Design & Development, Welsh Government – The future of the curriculum in Wales
- Gareth Wyn Jones, Headteacher at Ysgol Glancegin and Ceri Wyn Jones, Headteacher at Ysgol Llanfawr – Managing curriculum change
After lunch speech
Scott Quinnell – Finding young people’s passions and the impact on learning.