Curriculum Awards 2022 Terms & Conditions
Last Revised: December 3, 2021
Here are the terms and conditions for the Curriculum Awards 2022.
1. This prize draw is open to Cornerstones Schools (licensees of Curriculum Maestro, Cwricwlwm Maestro or Maestro Lite) within England and Wales and nominations must only be submitted by individuals aged 18 years or over. The Curriculum Awards are not open to employees or agents of the organiser; Cornerstones Education Limited, of 6 Fields End Business Park, Goldthorpe, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S63 OJF (“Cornerstones”). This is a free prize draw. Entrants are not required to make any purchase or payment to enter. By entering this prize draw, those nominating and those nominated agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To enter the prize draw, simply fill in the above nomination form and provide evidence of the curriculum work to be judged by our awards team. A particular individual child, group, class or year group may be nominated more than once. The person submitting the nomination must also obtain permission from their head of school and provide the signed permission slip with the nomination.
3. In order to qualify for the Curriculum Awards, your nomination must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 10 June 2022 (the “Deadline”). Incomplete nominations or those not received by the Deadline will not count. Entry is by online submission only.
4. The Curriculum Awards are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any company other than Cornerstones. You understand that you are providing your information, and information on the party you are nominating, to Cornerstones.
5. Cornerstones is not responsible or liable for any nominations that are incomplete or lost regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. By entering the Curriculum Awards, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Every nominated child (whether individually or within a group, class or year group) will receive a badge. The badges will be provided to their school for distribution.
9. The prizes are 10 prizes of £1,000 each which must be spent on specific curriculum enrichment opportunities or resources for the individual child, group, class or year group nominated. The prize will be given only to the winner’s school. However, depending on the nature of the opportunity or resource, it may also be beneficial for future school use. There are also 10 physical glass awards which will to given to each winner. Where there is more than one individual within a winner (for example, a year group) each individual within that winning nomination will receive a winner’s badge. There is no cash alternative.
10. Cornerstones will select 10 winners from those nominations received before the Deadline based on the perceived value of the nomination. Cornerstones will create a panel of judges to review and consider each nomination. The judges will be a panel of three judges and will include at least one employee of Cornerstones. Cornerstones will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Deadline requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope.
11. Only the winners will be contacted by Cornerstones. The winners will be notified by July 2022.
12. Cornerstones’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Where Cornerstones is unable to contact the winner(s) within 21 days of picking that winner, or any prize cannot be taken up or is declined, a substitute winner may be chosen at Cornerstones’ discretion without further notice to the original winner and the original winner shall cease to be eligible for the prize or any alternative and shall have no claim against Cornerstones.
14. Cornerstones reserves the right to disqualify any nomination if the nomination: • contains content which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of a person’s protected characteristic (including but not limited to, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, ethnicity, religious belief, age or disability); or • contains content or a link to content which is unlawful, defamatory, offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing or knowingly incorrect it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions; or • attacks or intimidates another person; or • invades the privacy of another person; or • contains content which it deems to advertise commercial businesses or services.
15. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Deadline and no later than 25 February 2022. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “Curriculum Awards 2022 Winner List Request,” to email@example.com
16. Cornerstones reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Curriculum Awards should it become necessary.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Cornerstones, at its sole discretion, may exclude you or any party you nominate from participating in the Curriculum Awards.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.