Day 9 – Make magical Reindeer food
Make yummy food for the Reindeer ready to put outside the door on Christmas eve! Will they eat your energy treats for super speed?
You will need
- Porridge oats
- crushed cereal
- edible glitter
- 3 containers
- 3 spoons
- small bags (we used hessian)
- reindeer food labels
- Place the oats, cereal and glitter in separate containers, each with a spoon.
- Add one spoon each of porridge, cereal and glitter into a bag.
- Give it a good shake, being careful not to spill any!
- Tie with a ribbon and add the tag.
- Sprinkle outside the door on Christmas eve!
- Check back on Christmas morning! Did the reindeer eat the food?
We've created a PDF containing labels and tags for you to print out, or you could always make your own!
Missed our other activities?
You can find all our previous 12 Days of Christmas activities here:
- Day 1 – Felt hearts
- Day 2 – Ribbon trees
- Day 3 – Icy treasures
- Day 4 – Chocolate spoons
- Day 5 – Fruit hangers
- Day 6 – Pine cone bird feeders
- Day 7 – Christmas caper cards
- Day 8 – Christmas sounds quiz
See you tomorrow!
We'll be making festive bath fizzers! The perfect Christmas gift!